employ a proven four-step planning model for strategic communication:
This strategy develops feedback from customers, tests and develops core messages, keeps the message on target and focuses
resources on key publics.
The process relies on two-way communication that is engineered to influence the ever-moving
cycle of public opinion.
· Key media relationships provide our team with a
high degree of credibility and trust with local media outlets.
· Leading-edge brand development and management work
to keep your image meaningful and relevant to customers.
· Strategic four-step planning model utilized: research,
planning, implementation and evaluation.
· Two-way communication model utilized to target key messages to specific
publics / groups.
· Degreed, trained and award-winning journalists with more than a decade of print journalism experience
will manage and implement the PR program.
· Media releases written in strict Associated Press style preferred by print
and broadcast media outlets.
· Strategic consultation, which involves careful selection of communication channels for
each message to be delivered - - i.e. mass media, group presentation, direct / individual communication, research driven two-way
communication, third-party / leadership endorsements, etc.
· Effective relationship building with public groups, including
Hispanic and African American communities.
· Immediate electronic transmission of news / feature material to all print,
broadcast and electronic media outlets.
· Proven ability to place by-lined articles in local publications.
skilled speech writing abilities.
· Fast, efficient organization / implementation of press conferences.
Foster AMG Engine – a Communications Toolkit
Two decades of experience are found in our agency’s toolkit for communications.
We call it the Foster AMG Engine. Here’s what it includes:
· Customer opinion research - open up two-way communication
with your customers; unlock concerns before they appear.
· Strategic Planning – directed for annual marketing plans,
long-range goal-setting, sales objectives, niche product targeting, customer research.
· Brand Development / Management
- promote an image of community good will, public trust and your mission by integrating your name, product, service and community
· Crisis Communication - a strategic plan designed to manage and end crises; includes staff training /
· Media Relations - interview technique training, media tactics, positive news / feature stories, press releases,
· Collateral - brochures, annual reports, web sites, web productions, web blogs, customer newsletters,
· Minority Relations - Hispanic, African American and other specific groups.
· Public Education
Outreach - take your company's brand message on the road; public events, product displays, information booths, newcomer guides.
Education Outreach - focus on your most impressionable future customers; health / safety messages, school partnerships, school
· Public Affairs - conflict resolution services, legislative / congressional communications, public
· Paid Advertising – full service capability for traditional and electronic media advertising
development and placement.